In her interview, Miley Cyrus said:
"Iused to love all the Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen movies. They were my favorite. And now I love Jennifer Aniston because she can do kids movies and she does a lot of fun movies, but then she also can do ones that are for an older audience, too. And that is what I would like to do, stay in touch with the kids and then be able to do more mature movies, too."
Source
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Jennifer Aniston shares that fans rely on Friends as a source of comfort
Jennifer Aniston shares that one of the most touching things fans tell her is they turn to Friends whenever they feel stressed, overwhelmed...
-
During an interview in 2010, Jennifer Aniston had a wardrobe malfunction. Aniston's top button pops open. Jennifer was promoting her mo...
-
Jennifer Aniston wants to rock a bikini when she turns 80. She tells, "If I can be the first 80-year-old to go out there successfully ...
-
Jennifer Aniston admits during Jimmy Kimmel' s show (2014) that she has tasted Jimmy Kimmel's wife's br**st milk. Aniston told ...
No comments:
Post a Comment