Star Magazine has hot news about Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt. Angelina will be furious about it!
Star Magazine reveals Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston had a secret hotel hookup! It was revealed by a limo driver.
According to Star, Jen, who was completely out of breath, called Brad and said “I’m Here!” and it all appears to have occurred at 1a.m.
I can say Star will be selling like hot cakes!
Source
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Jennifer Aniston shares that fans rely on Friends as a source of comfort
Jennifer Aniston shares that one of the most touching things fans tell her is they turn to Friends whenever they feel stressed, overwhelmed...
-
During an interview in 2010, Jennifer Aniston had a wardrobe malfunction. Aniston's top button pops open. Jennifer was promoting her mo...
-
Jennifer Aniston wants to rock a bikini when she turns 80. She tells, "If I can be the first 80-year-old to go out there successfully ...
-
Jennifer Aniston admits during Jimmy Kimmel' s show (2014) that she has tasted Jimmy Kimmel's wife's br**st milk. Aniston told ...
No comments:
Post a Comment