Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Jennifer Aniston stole one of Monica Geller's closet

Jennifer Aniston stole one of Monica Geller's closet after Friends has ended a decade ago. Aniston revealed, "I went into her line of clothes and I pulled out a dress that Monica wore. I still have it and wear [it] to this day and it fits. It's floral with black lace, tiny little flowers, a V-neck and little ruffle cap sleeves." Cox didnt take anything from the set and regretted. She said, "I'm not a person that collects things. And then I regret it. I'm actually going to steal something tonight".  

No comments:

Jennifer Aniston announced launching of new products of Pvolve

Jennifer Aniston announced launching of new products of Pvolve. She partnered up with Pvolve after being introduced to it in 2021. She post...