Thursday, May 27, 2021

Jennifer Aniston praise ex husband Brad in new interview

Jennifer Aniston praise ex husband Brad in new interview. During interview, she praised Brad, "Mr Pitt was wonderful. [He was] fantastic!". 

The former couple's marriage over after five years of marriage. After her divorce, she didn't have hard feelings towards Brad, saying "I still feel so lucky to have experienced it. I wouldn't know what I know now if I hadn't been married to Brad".

"I love Brad; I really love him. I will love him for the rest of my life. He's a fantastic man. I don't regret any of it, and I'm not going to beat myself up about it. We spent seven very intense years together; we taught each other a lot - about healing and about fun". 

"We helped each other through a lot, and I really value that. It was a beautiful, complicated relationship." 


No comments:

Jennifer Aniston announced launching of new products of Pvolve

Jennifer Aniston announced launching of new products of Pvolve. She partnered up with Pvolve after being introduced to it in 2021. She post...