Sunday, November 23, 2008

Jennifer Aniston is curremtly into Wii

Jennifer Aniston picture
Jennifer Aniston

Looks like Jennifer Aniston has a new hobby, which is Wii. Well, at least she knows how to spend her time relaxing.

“It’s not for me. I’d be opening myself up too much. I don’t want to sound like a complete innocent - I’ve looked at things, of course. But it’s such spewing. If I look at it, I’ll be affected. It’s like dancing with the devil. But I have spent hours on FirstDibs.com, looking at furniture. And I like to play Scrabble. And poker. I discovered Wii this weekend. I’m a late bloomer".

Source

No comments:

Jennifer Aniston wanted a drive through wardrobe

Jennifer Aniston wanted a drive through wardrobe (2014). She felt that her wardrobe was not big enough. She planned to turn the garage into...