Sunday, November 30, 2008

Jennifer Aniston is not good in using the net

Jennifer Aniston picture
Jennifer Aniston

She maybe a very talented actress but her usage in the net is limited. She is suprised to see on younger people's skills in using the computer.

She says, "I'm really computer illiterate... When I see people on their BlackBerrys, working them like some girls work a hairdryer, I'm just stunned. People have sent me clips from FunnyOrDie.com or YouTube, but I never seek it out. I don't want to sound like a complete innocent - I've looked at things, of course."

Then she added, "It's not for me. I'd be opening myself up too much. I don't want to sound like a complete innocent - I've looked at things, of course. But it's such spewing. If I look at it, I'll be affected. It's like dancing with the devil".

Source

No comments:

Jennifer Aniston's first boyfriend tells that she is world-class kisser at the age 12

Jennifer Aniston 's first boyfriend tells that she is world-class kisser at the age 12. Both of them dated when they were in seventh gra...