Friday, August 12, 2022

Lisa Kudrow felt self-conscious when compare to Jennifer Aniston

Lisa Kudrow felt self-conscious when compare to Jennifer Aniston and Courteney Cox during the set 1990s comedy series “Friends”.

She explained to “Podcrushed” hosts Penn Badgley, Nava Kavelin and Sophie Ansari, “Seeing myself on the show and seeing myself in clothes and seeing Courtney and Jennifer, I thought, ‘Oh, they know tailoring so they can discuss it with the costume designer about where exactly to take it in".

“I’m not trying to say I was overweight. I was not. I just had no idea of the actual shape of my body.”

Kudrow act as Phoebe Buffay in Friends sitcom.

“I’m not trying to say I was overweight,” the mother of one added. “I was not. I just had no idea of the actual shape of my body.”

Once she reached her 40s, she learned to accept her body for what it was, saying, “It’s OK. This is just what I look like".

No comments:

Jennifer Aniston announced launching of new products of Pvolve

Jennifer Aniston announced launching of new products of Pvolve. She partnered up with Pvolve after being introduced to it in 2021. She post...