Monday, December 27, 2021

Jennifer Aniston met "SNL" creator Lorne Michaels before she join Friends

Jennifer Aniston met "SNL" creator Lorne Michaels before she join Friends. She recalled:

"That was right before 'Friends,' I remember walking in, and it was [David] Spade and [Adam] Sandler, and I knew those guys forever, and I was so young and dumb and I went into Lorne's office and I was like, 'I hear women are not respected on this show.' I don't remember exactly what I said next, but it was something like, 'I would prefer if it were like the days of Gilda Radner and Jane Curtin.' I mean, it was such a boys' club back then, but who the f**k was I to be saying this to Lorne Michaels?! So yes, adorably that happened and I've hosted 'Saturday Night Live' a couple of times, and I love it so much."



Source

No comments:

Jennifer Aniston announced launching of new products of Pvolve

Jennifer Aniston announced launching of new products of Pvolve. She partnered up with Pvolve after being introduced to it in 2021. She post...