Friday, October 1, 2021

Jennifer Aniston wants to date again

Jennifer Aniston wants to date again. She told this to SiriusXM's Lunch with Bruce podcast. The actress was formerly married to Brad Pitt and Justin Theroux.

"There hasn't been time [to date]... and it's COVID," the Emmy winner told Bruce Bozzi on Tuesday's show. "Although people seem to have met and found love during COVID. I don't know how it works. I'm curious to walk up to those people and go, 'So... what happened?'"

Aniston added that "no one of importance has hit my radar yet."

"I think it's time. I think I'm ready to share myself with another. I didn't want to for a long time and, and I loved really, being my own woman without... being part of a couple. I've been a part of a couple since I was 20. So there was something really nice about taking the time."

"No Tinders and no Raya please."

"I'm an old school girl".

"People don't come up to people anymore, people don't do that. It's weird."

"It's pretty important. That, and also the ease at which the conversation flows the first time. That's kind of a good indicator. Confidence, but not a cockiness. Humor, please I beg of you... Generous, kind to people, you know, it's just very few necessities required!"

Bozzi declared, "Nice body, fitness. 'Cause we're both fitness, we are both way into fitness".

Aniston responded, "Fitness is important and not just about like how you look. I want to be around here for a long time and not be in a wheelchair when I am 80."



Source

No comments:

Jennifer Aniston announced launching of new products of Pvolve

Jennifer Aniston announced launching of new products of Pvolve. She partnered up with Pvolve after being introduced to it in 2021. She post...