Friday, April 23, 2021

Jason Bateman gave advice to Justin Theroux when he was with Jennifer Aniston

Jason Bateman gave advice to Justin Theroux when he was with Jennifer Aniston. He recalled, "He said, 'Look, in that side of the entertainment industry, a character is about to be born. And that character is you, but it's not you, That character is, you know, angry; that character has got a problem; that character is, you know, sweet. It's just this little soap opera that gets written in the margins. And he said, 'And so, my advice is don't follow that guy's storyline.'" 

 Aniston and Theroux started going out in 2011 and was engaged in 2012 and got married in 2015. But they got divorce on end of 2017. 

No comments:

Jennifer Aniston will not join Tik Tok. She tells why

 In an interview with ET, Jennifer Aniston tells, 'I don't have TikTok, nor will I ever. I just won't.' 'I'm not g...