Friday, December 11, 2020

Jennifer Aniston shares a Wausau woman's message of love

A Wausau woman wrote a message on a sign and somebody took photo of it and post on the Instagram. The message reads, “I Love You!!!! You’re probably thinking, ‘you don’t even know me’ but, if people can hate for no reason, I can love.”

Jennifer Aniston saw the post and re-post the photo on her story, having 35 million followers on her Instagram. The person who wrote the sign was suprised, saying , “It was pretty cool that a little-town person can be seen by that many people".

“I woke up with a lot of inbox messages and my brother called me and he was freaking out because he was like ‘Jennifer Aniston liked your thing".

Source

No comments:

Jennifer Aniston's first boyfriend tells that she is world-class kisser at the age 12

Jennifer Aniston 's first boyfriend tells that she is world-class kisser at the age 12. Both of them dated when they were in seventh gra...