Thursday, November 5, 2020

Jennifer Aniston spotted in public after self quarantine at home for eight months

Jennifer Aniston spotted in public after self quarantine at home for eight months. She was wearing casual, sweat pants and flats, and also mask to protect herself from Covid-19 virus.

During in an interview with Glamour Magazine, she admitted, 'I find myself at times isolating. Don't get me wrong, I love being home. Home is a very comfortable, safe space for me. But if you stay home for too long you will become isolated and lose touch with what's going on in the real world.'

Source

No comments:

Jennifer Aniston's first boyfriend tells that she is world-class kisser at the age 12

Jennifer Aniston 's first boyfriend tells that she is world-class kisser at the age 12. Both of them dated when they were in seventh gra...