Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Former co-star Jake Gyllenhaal gave encouragement to Jennifer Aniston during filming movie together

Both Jake Gyllenhaal and Jennifer Aniston acted together in The Good Girl and Jake Gyllenhaal gave her encouragement to her and had crush on her too during that moment.

Aniston said, “I could not get Rachel Green off of my back for the life of me. I could not escape….just Rachel from Friends, Rachel from Friends. It was The Good Girl that was the first time I got to just sort of really shed whatever this little, like, Rachel character was. To be able to disappear into someone who was walking in those shoes was such a relief to me.”

Gyllenhaal confessed to People in 2016 that he had crushed on Jennifer Aniston. He said, "I will say, I had a crush on her for years. And working with her was not easy.” And we’re supposed to believe it’s a coincidence that this was also the first role where Aniston felt like she clicked with her character? As if.





Source

No comments:

Jennifer Aniston's first boyfriend tells that she is world-class kisser at the age 12

Jennifer Aniston 's first boyfriend tells that she is world-class kisser at the age 12. Both of them dated when they were in seventh gra...