Monday, May 25, 2020

Jennifer Aniston did telemarketing before

Before Jennifer Aniston got the role in Friends, she work few jobs before to earn money. She explained, "I had moved away from home. I had been on six failed television shows. I waitressed for years in New York before I got anything. And I was a telemarketer selling time-shares in the Poconos. I didn’t make one sale. I was terrible at it. I was like, ‘Why do we have to call people at dinnertime?'”.

When she was even younger, she cut people's hair. She said, “I cut hair for 10 bucks a head in junior high… I cut my dad’s hair, and he was on a soap opera. But then he admitted to me 15 years ago that he would go in and have the hairdresser on set clean it up".


Source

No comments:

Jennifer Aniston felt better after she hits 40's

Jennifer Aniston felt better after she hits 40's (2016). She tells, "I feel better in my 40s. Not only do you feel better in your ...