Monday, November 11, 2019

Jennifer Aniston receives People’s Icon Award

Jennifer Aniston receives People’s Icon Award on Sunday at the 2019 People’s Choice Awards on Sunday.

When she received the award, she said, “Thank you for this incredible honor. This town throws out a lot of awards, but the People’s Choice, this has always been special to me. As actors, we don’t do this for critics or for each other, or to make out families proud, you know? We do this for the mone. No, I’m just kidding, we do it for you guys, we really do. None of us could do what we do if it was not for all of you, and you all have been so good to me.”

“If I have any claim to this word ‘icon,’ it’s only because I was able to be on an iconic show, with an iconic cast, and an iconic haircut. Friends was truly — it was the gift of a lifetime, and I would not be standing up here without that amazing show, without those amazing five other actors, and with an audience who stuck with us … You believed in us, you really did, and you believed in those very impossibly large apartments.”

“You paved the way for everything that I’ve had a chance to do since and it feels so good, also, that I get to be back on television, where it all started. Thank you for being on this journey with me, and just, I love you guys.”


Source

No comments:

Jennifer Aniston's first boyfriend tells that she is world-class kisser at the age 12

Jennifer Aniston 's first boyfriend tells that she is world-class kisser at the age 12. Both of them dated when they were in seventh gra...