Friday, November 2, 2018

Jennifer Aniston was bullied as a kid

Jennifer Aniston is a famous actress but doesn't mean she didn't get bullied when she was a kid. She revealed, “I was one of those kids who got sort of bullied, and I don’t know why,. I was one of the kids who the others would decide to make fun of. It was an odd period of time during fifth, sixth, seventh grades. I was a little on the chubby side, so I was just that kid.”

“Childhood is such a vulnerable time, and I’m sure a part of me believed all that they teased me about. Thankfully, I didn’t have a phone or social media to look at and think, ‘Oh, I’m not this, I’m not that.’ I just wanted to have fun and play capture the flag.’ “.


Source

No comments:

Jennifer Aniston has talent in writting poem

 Jennifer Aniston has talent in writting poem. She wrote this to John Mayer when they were dating.  "Lucky in love, lucky in love Didn...