Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Justin Theroux's life changed a lot after dating with Jennifer Aniston

j

Justin Theroux's life changed a lot after dating with Jennifer Aniston. He revealed, "My life changed a lot. More people are like, 'Hey, man!' And I don't think that's from my role in John Adams. But it only changed as much as I engaged with it, and I learned very quickly: Don't ever engage with it. Just JKL. It was a learning curve, but it wasn't as traumatic as you might expect. It's just annoying. Occasionally you'll get a stewardess congratulating you, on, I don't know, whatever, some three-headed baby we just had."

Source

No comments:

Jennifer Aniston's first boyfriend tells that she is world-class kisser at the age 12

Jennifer Aniston 's first boyfriend tells that she is world-class kisser at the age 12. Both of them dated when they were in seventh gra...