Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Jennifer Aniston does not like being compliment for looking great at her age


Jennifer Aniston is in her 40's and she still look fabulous but she does not like when people told her that she looks great at her age.

She said, "I hate when people tell me 'For your age, you look great.' I can't stand that. When I was little, my mom in her forties looked like a mum in her forties. We have sort of erased numbers. I have, at least. I think we're also very health-aware." "Nutritionally, we are very aware of what's good for us and what's not good for us, way more than a couple of generations ago. So I think we are learning how to keep our bodies fit and our minds fit and (keep) everything up and running."

Source

No comments:

Jennifer Aniston sees red flag on her best friend Courteney Cox's relationship with her beau

Jennifer Aniston sees red flag on her best friend Courteney Cox's relationship with her beau singer Johnny McDaid. Both Courteney Cox a...