Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Jennifer Aniston reveals her simple skincare regime



Jennifer Aniston reveal that her good skin came from her father's skin
genes and joked that to maintain youth, you have to wash your face.

She said, "Wash your face! I'm kidding, that was actually a lame thing.
I don't know what it is, my father is almost 80 with gorgeous skin."

"Yes, I've done laser [facials], but when they do those things I don't
honestly think it does anything. I don't know, I haven't figured it out.
But it makes you feel good."
 
'I stopped dieting when I figured out that you just have to eat
regularly and properly within moderation."

''The fads are too much. I think it's really about - honestly, this is
going to sound silly - going in the sun for 20 minutes a day is really
important, vitamin D, because we are now having a vitamin D deficiency
because of all the SPF. And I think being happy and smiling and laughing
a lot.''

Source

No comments:

Jennifer Aniston's first boyfriend tells that she is world-class kisser at the age 12

Jennifer Aniston 's first boyfriend tells that she is world-class kisser at the age 12. Both of them dated when they were in seventh gra...