Saturday, July 7, 2012

Jennifer Aniston used as bait to lure a dad

A man who didn't pay child support was arrested after he was lured to Pennsylvania, thinking that he was going to act along with Jennifer Aniston. A stranger tells that man, "You'd be perfect for my new blockbuster movie." "Well, yes, actually. I have always fancied myself on the silver screen. The café job? It's just what we resting actors do. Did I tell you I play the guitar too? Would you like to hear..?" "That's OK. We just need to get you on a plane." "To LA? Wow. I've always wanted to go to Hollywood." "No, Philadelphia." "Philly? Hold on, hold on. I don't want to go back to Philly." "But Jennifer Aniston is waiting to meet you, her co-star! She's so excited." "She said that? Jennifer Aniston? Wow, do you think I've got a shot with Jen? Does she like guys that play the guitar and work in cafes and smoke weed?" "Oh my God, you are so her type." When he arrived that, police arrested and asked him to pay $32,803 to the mother of his child. Source

No comments:

Jennifer Aniston has talent in writting poem

 Jennifer Aniston has talent in writting poem. She wrote this to John Mayer when they were dating.  "Lucky in love, lucky in love Didn...