Monday, June 4, 2012

Jennifer Aniston won Best Dirtbag award

Jennifer Aniston won Best Dirtbag award at the MTV Movie Awards for her acting as sex-crazed dentist Julia Harris in "Horrible Bosses." She said, "I mean, do you know how long I have tried to have somebody let me unleash my on-screen dirtbag? A really long time. And thank God this category just popped up. So I would like to say 'thank you' to the television show 'Friends' for letting me unleash the inner sweetheart and here's to [director] Seth Gordon for allowing me to be a dirtbag." Source

No comments:

Jennifer Aniston's first boyfriend tells that she is world-class kisser at the age 12

Jennifer Aniston 's first boyfriend tells that she is world-class kisser at the age 12. Both of them dated when they were in seventh gra...