Wednesday, May 2, 2012

John Mayer wrote a song for Jennifer Aniston

John Mayer dated Jennifer Aniston before and he has written a song as a farewell letter to Jennifer Aniston. The lyrics read "You find yourself alone ... I found myself in pieces On my hotel floorHard times help me seeI'm a good man with a good heartHad a tough time, got a rough startAnd I finally learned to let it go." A source told Us Weekly Shadow Days is about Jen. It really took him a long time to get over her. He really loved her a lot. Then added, "He wrote the song as a farewell letter knowing [Aniston] would hear it. Ultimately he's done a lot of self-reflection though and it he realises they weren't right for each other." Source

No comments:

Jennifer Aniston's first boyfriend tells that she is world-class kisser at the age 12

Jennifer Aniston 's first boyfriend tells that she is world-class kisser at the age 12. Both of them dated when they were in seventh gra...