Saturday, August 27, 2016

How Justin Theroux found out that Emily Blunt was pregnant

Emily Blunt was pregnant during the shooting for forthcoming The Girl on the Train and
she didn't revealed it in the early stages of the shooting.

postimage
Her costar and longtime friend Justin Theroux, who acts as Rachel’s ex-husband, suspected something. He explained, “We were rehearsing a scene… and she had a stunt — I wouldn’t even call it a stunt.She was on the floor, and she makes a move to run out of the kitchen, and she was like [to director Tate Taylor], ‘Yeah, I don’t think I want to… I think I’d be standing, and I’d just bolt for the door.’”

“I was like, ‘No, I think you’d be on the ground, and you’d maybe sit up, and then from a sitting position you’d just bolt. She was like, ‘I just don’t want to twist my hip, and then we’re going to have to use a stunt person…’”

Source

No comments:

Jennifer Aniston was addicted to Good Guy cupcake from Crumbs Bake Shop

Jennifer Aniston was addicted to Good Guy cupcake from Crumbs Bake Shop. One source said, “She’s addicted to the Good Guy cupcake from Crum...