Friday, February 13, 2015

Vince Vaughn talks about his previous relationship with Jennifer Aniston













Vince Vaughn dated Jennifer Aniston from 2005 to 2006 after filming The Break-Up together and after eight years they breakup, he talks about his relationship with Jennifer Aniston.
   
He said, 'You know, She's great.'

'For me personally -- and I think most well-known actors who are together feel this way -- I never enjoyed the paparazzi side of it.'
 
'You like someone and you’re spending time with them; that’s separate and that was all fine. But I really spent most of that time finding ways not to be drawn into the attention. I think lying low and not talking about it put me in a good position later, because I just wasn’t part of anything.'

Source

No comments:

Jennifer Aniston will produce “9 to 5” reimagining for 20th Century Studios

Jennifer Aniston will produce “9 to 5” reimagining for 20th Century Studios, together with Echo Films partner Kristin Hahn. The script is b...