Monday, February 9, 2015

Jennifer Aniston's father didn't want her to become actress

j
Jennifer Aniston's father John Aniston didn't want her to become actress because he scare that she will not able to cope with the rejection and pressures.

Aniston said, "I just had this deep feeling in my gut that somehow something was going to happen, and I just had to be patient."

"I was hellbent because my dad was just begging me not to be in the industry. He said, 'I do not want your heartbroken. The rejection is brutal. Please, please, please don't do that. Become a lawyer.'"

"I was hoping that I was going to make it, so that I could prove him wrong. I just kept going. I'm happy he made that claim that he didn't want me to do it."

Source

No comments:

Jennifer Aniston was addicted to Good Guy cupcake from Crumbs Bake Shop

Jennifer Aniston was addicted to Good Guy cupcake from Crumbs Bake Shop. One source said, “She’s addicted to the Good Guy cupcake from Crum...