Thursday, July 10, 2014

New Yorker Justin Theroux plans to remain bicoastal

justin
Justin Theroux loves to stay Manhattan but he also have something to like about Jennifer's place in Los Angeles. He say this in an interview, 'I love someone who lives in Los Angeles, so that's a big draw.' 'I like all the clichés...I love the weather. It does feel like a slightly healthier lifestyle, being able to hike and do all that crap.' 'I love New York. Right now, it's kind of perfect. I'm in New York part of the time and in L.A. part of the time. That's always been a goal, to be bicoastal in a real way.'

Source

No comments:

Jennifer Aniston will produce “9 to 5” reimagining for 20th Century Studios

Jennifer Aniston will produce “9 to 5” reimagining for 20th Century Studios, together with Echo Films partner Kristin Hahn. The script is b...