Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Why did Jennifer Aniston cut her hair?

Before that she was always spotted having long hair. Then earlier this year, Aniston's cherished hair stylist Chris McMillan cuts her hair shorter.

He said, "I'm loving bobs again. I love the girl in the YSL ads. It's a sexy look. The reason that I'm loving a bob at the moment... There are so many long, layered hairstyles and-don't get me wrong, I love that. But The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills all have that. You know what I mean? And what's the opposite direction you can go in?."

"It's nice to take the extensions out of the hair and do something more natural."

Source

No comments:

Jennifer Aniston's first boyfriend tells that she is world-class kisser at the age 12

Jennifer Aniston 's first boyfriend tells that she is world-class kisser at the age 12. Both of them dated when they were in seventh gra...