Saturday, February 7, 2009

Jennifer Aniston feels great as birthday coming soon



Jennifer Aniston will be 40 years old soon but she is feeling great.

She said in The Ellen DeGeneres Show "I have to say really, I feel better than I ever felt in my life. I did have a moment, though, over the weekend my first like huh ... I don't want to [turn 40]."

What she found on her hair?

"I found a really long gray hair, and it kind of flipped me out," she tells the TV host. "It's not my first, but it's the fact that it was so long. I was like, 'Oh that's been there. How many others are there, and what does that mean? It actually brought me to tears, slightly."


Source

No comments:

Lisa Kudrow's son used to think that Jennifer Aniston was his mother

During an appearance on Conan, Lisa Kudrow revealed that her son Julian used to think that her Friends co-star Jennifer Aniston was his mot...