Friday, February 20, 2009

Danica Patrick prefers Angelina Jolie than Jennifer Aniston to play her in a movie

Professional race car driver Danica Patrick was quoted in an interview on who she will choose to play her in a movie about her life. Her answer was Angelina Jolie. When asked about Jennifer Aniston, she said “I don’t think that’d be age appropriate,” which means Aniston is too old.

She told a group of Canadian bloggers “I’ve always said Angelina Jolie would be great because she’s an action star. Although I don’t quite look like her. I don’t think that’d be age appropriate. She’s older than me!”

Source

No comments:

Jennifer Aniston will produce “9 to 5” reimagining for 20th Century Studios

Jennifer Aniston will produce “9 to 5” reimagining for 20th Century Studios, together with Echo Films partner Kristin Hahn. The script is b...