Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Jennifer Aniston is good in giving relationship advice

Jennifer Aniston picture
Jennifer Aniston

Besides acting, Jennifer Aniston claims that she is good in giving advice about relationship. Well, this is hard to believe from somebody who divorce before. But then, maybe because she had that experience before, thus, she can give better advice. People learned from experience.

She said: "I feel I have an ability to understand relationships and see things clearly. I've always tried to be supportive to the people who are close to me and I like to think that I give good advice. I think I'd have made a good therapist if I hadn't become an actress."

Source

No comments:

Jennifer Aniston wanted a drive through wardrobe

Jennifer Aniston wanted a drive through wardrobe (2014). She felt that her wardrobe was not big enough. She planned to turn the garage into...