Monday, December 15, 2008

Jennifer Aniston wants to travel



Jennifer Aniston wants to involve in other field, other than acting. She wants to travel. She wants to experience something new.

Jen told the Mirror, “I want to experience the world and travel because I haven’t travelled as much as I want to.

“There are other things I want to explore besides acting - maybe something outside my comfort zone, something to do with other people or something with children.

“There’s so much I could do. The appetite’s almost insatiable for what the possibilities are.

Source

No comments:

Jennifer Aniston is one of Isla Fisher's besties to give her support after her split with husband Sacha Baron Cohen

Isla Fisher's besties Jennifer Aniston and Courteney Cox are giving their support her after her split with husband Sacha Baron Cohen. A...