Monday, December 29, 2008

Courteney Cox feels lucky to have Jennifer Aniston as her best pal

Courteney Cox picture
Courteney Cox

Courteney Cox feels lucky to have Jennifer Aniston as her best pal. According to contactmusic.com, their relationship has deepened over the years.

She said "We've known each other for nearly 15 years now, we grew up together emotionally (when) I lost my father, Jen got divorced, and I had a baby. We've been through huge life changes together. I can still be myself around her. We never judge each other, we support each other, but we're honest with each other too. I feel lucky to have her."

Source

No comments:

Jennifer Aniston will produce “9 to 5” reimagining for 20th Century Studios

Jennifer Aniston will produce “9 to 5” reimagining for 20th Century Studios, together with Echo Films partner Kristin Hahn. The script is b...