Thursday, November 20, 2008

Jennifer Aniston loves watching herself in Friends

Jennifer Aniston picture
Jennifer Aniston

It may sound funny but Jennifer Aniston loves to watch herself in in the reruns of Friends.

She said this in the upcoming New York Times Magazine “There are times I don’t even remember that particular show. This is horrible to say, but there are times when I laugh my rear end off. And I get in debates with people who are over and say, ‘ “Friends” is not my thing.’ Excuse you!”

I know many actors and actresses don't even want to watch the movies/shows they acted in. Bur Jennifer, she is one of its kind. Well, she does have a unique thing in so many things.

Source

No comments:

Jennifer Aniston will produce “9 to 5” reimagining for 20th Century Studios

Jennifer Aniston will produce “9 to 5” reimagining for 20th Century Studios, together with Echo Films partner Kristin Hahn. The script is b...