Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Jennifer Aniston is not fond of ‘Sex and the City’ movie

Jennifer Aniston picture
Jennifer Aniston

Many people enjoyed watching movie, “Sex and The City” but this does not include Jennifer Aniston.

In the latest issue for Vogue magazine, Jennifer Aniston talks about her upcoming film, “He’s Just Not That Into You.” She said “I liked my story line, but. . . . ” “I don’t know. I don’t . . . like . . . girls . . . whining . . . and complaining . . . about . . . wanting a man! I never liked ‘Sex and the City,’ the kind of thing where women only feel empowered once they find the Man. It is just not up my alley. I don’t believe in it. There is nothing you can control about love.”

Well, I am not surprise that she said that since that her ex husband Brad was snatched by Angelina.

Source

1 comment:

CowToy said...

Jennifer continues to be the hottest woman around. I need to watch Sex in the City!

Jennifer Aniston will produce “9 to 5” reimagining for 20th Century Studios

Jennifer Aniston will produce “9 to 5” reimagining for 20th Century Studios, together with Echo Films partner Kristin Hahn. The script is b...