Friday, May 3, 2019

Brad Pitt regret of saying his life with Jennifer Aniston was boring

Brad Pitt, 55, expressed regret after claiming he “wasn't living an interesting life” when he was married to Friends star Jennifer Aniston, 50. The Hollywood actor suggested his relationship with Jennifer was “dull” and seemed to imply life became more exciting when he met Angelina Jolie, 43, who he started a relationship with after their split. Brad made the explosive comments in an interview with Parade magazine back in 2011. He said: "I spent the '90s trying to hide out, trying to duck the full celebrity cacophony.

Brad Pitt regret of claiming that he had boring life with Jennifer Aniston

Brad Pitt regret of claiming that he had boring life with Jennifer Aniston. In an interview with Parade magazine back in 2011, he said: "I spent the '90s trying to hide out, trying to duck the full celebrity cacophony".

"I started to get sick of myself sitting on a couch, holding a joint, hiding out. It started feeling pathetic".

"It became very clear to me that I was intent on trying to find a movie about an interesting life, but I wasn't living an interesting life myself".

"I think that my marriage had something to do with it. Trying to pretend the marriage was something that it wasn't."

Later on, he tried to clarify. In a statement, he ssaid, "It grieves me that this was interpreted this way.


Source

No comments:

Jennifer Aniston will produce “9 to 5” reimagining for 20th Century Studios

Jennifer Aniston will produce “9 to 5” reimagining for 20th Century Studios, together with Echo Films partner Kristin Hahn. The script is b...