Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Justin Theroux attended Golden Globes alone

Justin Theroux attended Golden Globes alone. He was a presenter at this year's Golden Globes on Sunday.

He said to ET's Nischelle Turner, "It's the first time I've come to the show and have not done the red carpet. I just came to present, so I kind of did the dumb thing where I just showed up to present, and you kind of get rushed into the back door."

"And you're not really prepared for the size of the event, and all the energy in the room. So I kind of came in and was not prepared. There's a benefit to walking and sitting down, having some food, and then continuing on."


Source

No comments:

Lisa Kudrow's son used to think that Jennifer Aniston was his mother

During an appearance on Conan, Lisa Kudrow revealed that her son Julian used to think that her Friends co-star Jennifer Aniston was his mot...