Monday, April 25, 2016

Jennifer Aniston learns feminism from Gloria Steinem

Jennifer Aniston learns feminism from Gloria Steinem. She watched her documentary over eight times.

Jennifer told PEOPLE magazine, "She's [Gloria] taught me about feminism.

jennifer aniston
"There was a time when I was like, 'I'm not quite sure I understand what this is?' And she's like, 'It's very simple: it's just about equality. That's all it is.'

"She's just taught me - have you seen her HBO documentary? I've seen it like eight times. She's just a very beautiful, strong woman".

"I've always thought Gloria is quite stunning for many, many reasons besides her exterior."

Source

No comments:

Amy Adams accidentally FaceTimed Jennifer Aniston from her bed

Amy Adams accidentally FaceTimed Jennifer Aniston from her bed. She said this during her appearance on Late Night With Seth Meyers, "I...