Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Jennifer Aniston didn't take good care of her hair when she was teenager

aniston
Jennifer Aniston's hair is always on the headlines but do you know that she didn't care about her hair when she was teenager.

 She said, "I didn't take good care of my hair, and I had some of the worst hairstyles you can imagine, with some of the worst colours."

"There was a cheap deep burgundy that faded out to orange. Then there was the day I got a mini mohawk from a place in downtown New York that did $6 haircuts. Let's just say I was a little too pudgy in my teen years to be sporting a short haircut."

Source

No comments:

Amy Adams accidentally FaceTimed Jennifer Aniston from her bed

Amy Adams accidentally FaceTimed Jennifer Aniston from her bed. She said this during her appearance on Late Night With Seth Meyers, "I...