Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Jennifer Aniston ate McDonald's Big Mac when she was on a road trip


Jennifer Aniston is always health conscious and careful what she eats to maintain svelte body. But there is one time she had to eat McDonald's Big Mac while on a road trip with her fiance, Justin Theroux.

She said, "I'll never forget when Justin and I were on a road trip and we were so hungry. The only thing around was McDonald's. I think I ordered a Big Mac. Wow, my body did not react well to that! It was like putting gasoline in a purified system. I am always trying to eat organic and natural foods, so that just made my stomach turn and made me feel terrible. And I think what you put in your body, as well as stress, is reflected in the quality of your skin."

Source

No comments:

Jennifer Aniston collapsed during filming this movie

Jennifer Aniston collapsed during filming this 2009 movie, "The Baster". She was working until 14 hours per day. One insider reve...