Saturday, March 9, 2013

Chelsea Handler was quoted on talk show to reveal details about Jennifer Aniston's wedding

chesea

Couric tried to get Chelsea Handler to revealed the details of Jennifer Aniston's marriage during a talk show on Friday, March 8.

She asked, "I think everyone is very happy for Jennifer Aniston, that she seems like she's in love and that she's really excited about her wedding. So can you give us any any dish on that?"

Chelsea responded, "I don't know. I honestly don't know anything about it. I mean I know . . ."

Couric persuade, "Oh come on!"

Chelsea said, "I don't! I don't! She doesn't consult me about her plan. I'm sure I'll find out about it when it's about to happen like a last minute thing . . . for privacy issues."

Source

No comments:

Jennifer Aniston will produce “9 to 5” reimagining for 20th Century Studios

Jennifer Aniston will produce “9 to 5” reimagining for 20th Century Studios, together with Echo Films partner Kristin Hahn. The script is b...