Monday, April 9, 2012

Jennifer Aniston feels like it was "just yesterday" that she was acting in Friends

Talking about Friends, Jennifer Aniston, who acted as Rachel Green feels like it was just yesterday.

She told Myseldf magazine, "I feel like it was just yesterday, really."

"I'm still very close to Courteney [Cox]. Also to Lisa [Kudrow] and Matthew [Perry]. I haven't seen David [Schwimmer] in a while but we will be bonded forever."

"I miss that kind of love that each one of us used to feel for the other and shooting Wanderlust made me recall that experience. It was like a real family."

Source

No comments:

Jennifer Aniston collapsed during filming this movie

Jennifer Aniston collapsed during filming this 2009 movie, "The Baster". She was working until 14 hours per day. One insider reve...