Friday, December 16, 2011

Jennifer Aniston beginning to have sun spots

Jennifer Aniston has a great skin but she gets negative reaction when she is exposed to the sun.

She tells InStyle, “I’ve started getting those little sun spots. Things are beginning to pop out. Even the texture [of my skin] is changing. So I’ve recently started zapping the spots and getting spray tans whenever I can. And I’ve graduated to using SPF 60 sunblock when I’m on the beach.”

when she is quoted about cosmetic surgery, she replied, “People think that I do a lot of injections, but I don’t. I’m not saying that I haven’t tried it...but I see how it’s a slippery slope. All that cosmetic stuff looks ridiculous on me."

Source

No comments:

Jennifer Aniston will produce “9 to 5” reimagining for 20th Century Studios

Jennifer Aniston will produce “9 to 5” reimagining for 20th Century Studios, together with Echo Films partner Kristin Hahn. The script is b...