Thursday, September 9, 2010

Jason Sudeikis jokes about breaking Jennifer Aniston's heart



In an interview with Vanity Fair, Jason Sudeikis was quoted about his
relationship with Jennifer Aniston.

The interviewer asks "Why did you break Jennifer Aniston's heart."

Then he responded, "I don't know, I don't know."

He clarifies that it was just a musunderstanding.

He said, "Even joking about it gets taken out of context. It's such a weird thing to even speak about. I make what I think is clearly a joke and then some people..."

"I guess it just proves that not everybody has the same sense of humour I do."

Source

No comments:

Britney Spears posted a photo of Jennifer Aniston on her Instagram that causes confusion

Britney Spears posted a photo of Jennifer Aniston on her Instagram that causes confusion among the fans. The photo was from Jennifer's ...