Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Jennifer Aniston gives advice about love

Jennifer Aniston picture
Jennifer Aniston

Jennifer Aniston gives advice about love and explain how relationship works. Well, sometimes to give advice is easier than practice it. Not many people would like to compromise. Sometimes one partner prefer to receive than give.

She said: “Why does the romance leave relationships? I think it’s laziness. I really do. I think a good relationship is about collaboration. That’s the way to go in a relationship.”

She also advice: “I think you just need to talk to each other. Say what you want. That way it’s not threatening. You just need to say, ‘This is important to me.’ Don’t expect your mate to read your mind.”

Source

No comments:

Jennifer Aniston wanted a drive through wardrobe

Jennifer Aniston wanted a drive through wardrobe (2014). She felt that her wardrobe was not big enough. She planned to turn the garage into...