Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Jennifer Aniston does not care about her physical appearance

I can't believe these words coming from Jennifer Aniston, who paid thousands of money on her hair, body. And she said she doesn't pay any attention to her appearance???? Funny she may say that.

She said: "I don't think a lot about my physical appearance. It is what it is and I can't control it. I pay attention to the extent that I put on clothes today, I decided which shoes to wear with them and I even combed my hair! But apart from that, I just feel I am what I am."

Source

No comments:

Lisa Kudrow's son used to think that Jennifer Aniston was his mother

During an appearance on Conan, Lisa Kudrow revealed that her son Julian used to think that her Friends co-star Jennifer Aniston was his mot...