Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Danielle Staub offered to give Jennifer Aniston a tour to New Jersey

Free Image Hosting

Real Housewives Of New Jersey star Danielle Staub has offered Jennifer Aniston to tour around New Jersey after Jennifer comments about the state's smells.

Staub said told US weekly: "Why don't you see more of New Jersey before you say it smells?

"I would love to hang out with her. I hear she is really fabulous - but she really shouldn't say that.

"If you land in Newark and leave out of Newark, yeah, you will think NJ smells. But you can't judge it by one part. If it was so bad, I wouldn't be living here for 22 years."

Staub added: "I will personalise a tour and take her to a fabulous lunch on me afterwards. All homemade Italian food, and a tour of all the wonderfully-smelling places in New Jersey before I take you to a luncheon, my treat."

Source

No comments:

Jennifer Aniston will produce “9 to 5” reimagining for 20th Century Studios

Jennifer Aniston will produce “9 to 5” reimagining for 20th Century Studios, together with Echo Films partner Kristin Hahn. The script is b...