Sunday, August 9, 2009

Courteney Cox comments about Jennifer Aniston on Cougar Town



Courteney Cox was at the TCAs in Pasadena to promote Cougar Town and she was asked about her best friend, Jennifer Aniston.

First Court trying to crack a joke about Jennifer Aniston's similar-sounding Pumas joking, "Yeah, she totally ripped it off! I did know about her movie, but I'm not sure exactly what the story is. I guess Pumas are in their 30s. Jaguars are 50s, and sabertooths go right into the '60s?"

When executive producer Bill Lawrence asked her, "Is Jennifer going to be on the show?" to which Courtney responded, "She's a good friend and I know she loves the show. If Bill writes her a character, I'm sure she'll do it."

Source

No comments:

Jennifer Aniston's first boyfriend tells that she is world-class kisser at the age 12

Jennifer Aniston 's first boyfriend tells that she is world-class kisser at the age 12. Both of them dated when they were in seventh gra...