Monday, May 25, 2009

Courteney Cox feels lucky to have Jennifer as friend



Courteney Cox feels that she is lucky to have a friend like Jennifer Aniston . This is because Jennifer always there for her in whatever situation.

She said “We’ve known each other nearly 15 years now, we grew up together emotionally."

“I lost my father, Jen got divorced, and I had a baby. We have been through huge life changes together.

“I can be myself around her. We never judge each other, we support each other, but we are honest with each other too.

Then she added “I feel lucky to have her in my life."

Source

No comments:

Amy Adams accidentally FaceTimed Jennifer Aniston from her bed

Amy Adams accidentally FaceTimed Jennifer Aniston from her bed. She said this during her appearance on Late Night With Seth Meyers, "I...