Monday, January 12, 2009

Jennifer Connelly wants to make friends with Jennifer Aniston

Jennifer Aniston picture
Jennifer Aniston

According to SS report, Jennifer Connelly wants Jennifer Aniston to be her friend in real life.

She tells this to Harper's Bazaar magazine, "I thought Jennifer was such a sweetheart.

"I've always thought she was very talented and lovely, warm, generous and after the film, I thought, 'Ooh, I want to be her friend. I want to hang out with her.'"

Well, I am sure many people would to have a friend like her because she always spotted smilling.

Source

No comments:

Lisa Kudrow's son used to think that Jennifer Aniston was his mother

During an appearance on Conan, Lisa Kudrow revealed that her son Julian used to think that her Friends co-star Jennifer Aniston was his mot...