Monday, January 26, 2009

Jennifer Aniston is not workout junkie".

Jennifer Aniston picture
Jennifer Aniston

Jennifer Aniston likes to keep her body in great shape but she claims that she is not a "workout junkie".

She explains on how she maintains her great figure, "I try to eat well - a lot of fruit and vegetables. I also spend several hours a week working out at a gym or with a trainer, but I've never been a workout junkie.

"I just like to stay in shape and if I gain a few pounds I just diet a bit and work out a bit harder that week to take off the weight.

"I like feeling fit though, and I feel I have more energy when I take the time to work out two or three days a week."

Source

No comments:

Jennifer Aniston will produce “9 to 5” reimagining for 20th Century Studios

Jennifer Aniston will produce “9 to 5” reimagining for 20th Century Studios, together with Echo Films partner Kristin Hahn. The script is b...